FIND A STATION
TAKE IT FROM THE PERFORMANCE PROFESSIONAL.
Phillips 66 performance gas is called performance gas for a reason: it has the power to clean your engine in just five fill-ups. That's right. Five tanks will clean your engine, keeping it running more efficiently and smoothly. But don't take our word for it - listen to the professional. He won't steer you wrong... professionally.
During the intake process, deposits on intake valves can actually absorb fuel. Over a period of time, this could mean decreased fuel economy. Phillips 66 gasolines contain detergent additives that clean intake valves in just five tanks, helping to maximize mileage.
Deposits on fuel injectors can impact the fuel flow, disturbing the fuel-air mixture, and could lead to a loss of power. By cleaning fuel injectors in just five tanks, Phillips 66 gasolines can help enhance your vehicle’s power and your driving satisfaction.
Excessive deposits in your car’s engine can cause increased emissions. Because Phillips 66 gasolines clean intake valves and fuel injectors, they help reduce the amount of emissions your vehicle produces.
Apply now and save $.10 per gallon* for the first 90 days after your account is open, and then save $.05 per gallon* after the 90-day introductory period. Earned and paid as a fuel statement credit. Minimum purchase of 45 gallons per month required.
*Subject to credit approval. Savings are provided as a fuel statement credit when you purchase 45 or more gallons per month. Savings apply to the first gallon up to 110 gallons every qualifying month. Total annual credit not to exceed $99. See Reward Program Terms for details.
Take care of your engine and we’ll take care of you, as you can now earn KickBack® Points that spend like cash on gas and the other things you buy at participating Phillips 66® stations. You must be enrolled in the KickBack® Points Program to redeem points and to be eligible for prize giveaways. Cards are free at any participating Phillips 66 station.
Head down to your neighborhood Phillips 66® station and get the KickBack® Points card. You can earn points on typical purchases, and then spend your points like cash.
You can join KickBack® Points for free and use your card at one of our participating Phillips 66 stations.
Pick up a free KickBack® Points card at any one of the participating Phillips 66 stations, then simply enroll your card by one of the three following ways:
Begin accumulating points immediately, and enroll your card to begin spending your points.
With every gas or convenience store purchase at a participating Phillips 66 station, just swipe your KickBack® Points card to earn points.
Each station gives out KickBack® Points differently. Check with your station's KickBack® Points offerings for more information.
You can spend your KickBack® Points just like cash on our performance gas or convenience store purchases. You can use a many or as few points per visit as you'd like. Your points never expire.
Remember to enroll your card first so you can start using your points.
KICKBACK® POINTS GIVEAWAYS
All enrolled KickBack® Points cardholders are automatically entered to win monthly and annual giveaways. Each card swipe is an entry. The more swipes, the more chances you have to win.
Examples of past prizes include:
- • 1,000–25,000 KickBack® points
- • All-expense paid trips to the Bahamas
- • A trip to the annual football championship on "Game Day"
EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS BENEFITS
Participating Phillips 66 stations are a part of the KickBack® Points coalition, which is expanding across the U.S. in a number of different retail locations including gas, grocery, and drug stores.
KickBack® Points is a fast-growing customer rewards program available at select Phillips 66 stations. Find a participating station nearest you. If your local station isn't participating yet, why not encourage them to join?
Login to check your points balance or make changes to your account.
Stay connected with the KickBack® Points app to track your points, manage your account, and locate participating stations and retailers.
Do you have any questions about your KickBack® Points card?
Thank you for registering with us!
A confirmation email will be sent to
Don’t forget, the more you interact with Phillips 66 communications, the more chances you have to win a $100 gas card. See official rules here.
Not ? Click here to resubmit the correct information.
Subscription Update Requested
An email has been sent to with a link to update your subscription preferences.
Not ? Click here to resubmit the correct information.
Unsubscribe Request Successful
Your request to have unsubscribed from the Phillips 66 email list has been processed. We're sorry to see you go! We look forward to seeing you at one of our 2,900+ locations.
Not the correct email address? Click here to resubmit the correct information.
EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS MONTHLY GAS CARD GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. MUST HAVE VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Phillips 66 Email Subscribers Monthly Gas Card Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:00 a.m. CST on January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2014. BrightWave Marketing's (“Administrator”) computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal U.S. residents of AL (19 yrs. of age), AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MI, MO, MS (21 yrs. of age), MT, NC, ND, NE (19 yrs. of age), NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI, WY who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Phillips 66 Company (“Sponsor”), Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, and web masters/suppliers, and Sponsor’s marketers and dealers, and each of their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings) and individuals residing in the same household of each (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. WHO CAN ENTER: (1) New Email Subscriber (an email subscriber who has registered online or opted in as described below (“New Email Subscriber”), and (2) Current Email Subscriber (an email subscriber who has been registered or opted in as described below for a full calendar month) (“Current Email Subscriber”) (collectively “Entrants”). Once subscribed for a full calendar month, the New Email Subscriber then becomes a Current Email Subscriber.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To receive an automatic entry into the Giveaway: (1) New Email Subscriber: Must (a) register online at http://www.phillips66gas.com, http://www.conoco.com, or http://www.76.com or select the opt-in on any Phillips 66®, Conoco® or 76® online based promotion to receive future emails from Sponsor, and (b) initial welcome email is successfully received from Sponsor or (2) Current Email Subscriber: Must have a current valid email address that has successfully received a Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 promotional email during the Giveaway period. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Giveaway. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or education institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. HOW TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Entrants may receive one (1) additional entry into the Giveaway by clicking on the email content of the email received from Sponsor. LIMIT ONE (1) ADDITIONAL ENTRY PER EMAIL ADDRESS PER MONTH.
6. ALTERNATE ENTRY: On a 3" x 5" card, handprint your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), email address, and date of birth, insert 3" x 5" card in a #10 envelope, affix proper postage to envelope and mail to: Email Subscribers Monthly Giveaway c/o BrightWave Marketing, 1718 Peachtree St. Suite 1090, Atlanta, GA 30309. Entries must be received by December 31, 2013 in order to be eligible for the prize drawing. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER MONTH. Mail-in envelopes larger than a #10 envelope and incomplete, illegible, inaccurate or postage due entries will be automatically disqualified. An alternate entry will be put into the drawing pool of the month the entry is processed. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Upon receipt, an alternate entry will be registered as a New Email Subscriber. Once subscribed for a full calendar month, the New Email Subscriber then becomes a Current Email Subscriber.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Beginning January 1,2013, on or about the first of every month during the Giveaway period, there will be two random drawings (one for New Email Subscribers and one for Current Email Subscribers) from among all eligible entries received by Administrator for each prize pool. Potential winners will be notified by email. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release. Failure to return the Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release or respond to the Congratulations email within five (5) business days, return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, Sponsor's determination of ineligibility, or noncompliance with these Official Rules, will result in disqualification of the entry and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner may be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries. Alternate winner is subject to all eligibility requirements of these Official Rules.
8. PRIZES: (1) New Email Subscribers: Twelve (12) $100 Phillips 66 Gift Cards; one to be given away per month during the Giveaway period, and (2) Current Email Subscribers: Twelve (12) $100 Phillips 66 Gift Cards; one to be given away per month during the Giveaway period. Total approximate retail value of each prize is $100. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBER AND ONE PRIZE PER CURRENT EMAIL SUBSCRIBER; however, a New Email Subscriber may be eligible to win a total of two (2) prizes, one as a New Email Subscriber and one as a Current Email Subscriber. Phillips 66 Gift Cards can be redeemed at any Conoco, Phillips 66 or 76 retail station, and are subject to the terms and conditions of the gift card.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. All federal, state and local taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, each winner consents to the use by Sponsor and its designees of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or photograph for advertising, promotional and other purposes on-line and off-line in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of winners. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or any other errors in any Giveaway materials. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Giveaway, or fraud, unauthorized human intervention or other reasons that compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and/or suspend, modify, and/or terminate the Giveaway and, if terminated, at Sponsor's discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the event requiring such termination. If the Giveaway is terminated due to tampering or other difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.phillips66gas.com, www.conoco.com and www.76.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Giveaway is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entry, and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible entries, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations and will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator are also not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or Administrator on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, mobile cellular devices, or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the e-commerce portion of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Administrator that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (1) disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (2) modify, suspend or terminate all or part of this Giveaway. Caution: Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In no event shall Sponsor or Administrator have any liability to award more than the advertised number of prizes listed in any prize category. If the number of winning claims received is greater than the number of listed prizes in any prize category, the number of winners stated in these Official Rules for that prize category will be selected in a random drawing from among all apparent prize claims.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in the Giveaway or from the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, late, garbled, mutilated or illegible entries or postage-due mail, or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsor by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prize and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
12. WHO WON?: For the winners' names (available after 1-4-14) send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Consumer Services Department, P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005
13. SPONSOR: Phillips 66 Company, 3010 Briar Park Drive, Houston, TX 77042.
14. ADMINISTRATOR: BrightWave Marketing, 1718 Peachtree St. Suite 1090, Atlanta, GA 30309
Phillips 66, Conoco, 76 and their respective logos and taglines are trademarks of Phillips 66 Company or one of its subsidiaries. © 2014 Phillips 66 Company. All rights reserved.